Friday, November 20, 2009

day 3 an upset stomach part 2

Brett " i think this guy had the same lunch too"
frazer "hahah" i couldnt respond...only laugh...to me my answers were loud and clear a normal conversation; to brett a laughing fool"
brett "hey man aren't these the fattiest birds you have ever seen?"
man "haha ya"

he was a shorter man with short flat black hair. he had on glasses with perfectly round lenses. his face was bright orange. with large thick wrinkles.

my mind is totally out of control at this point as i peak my head around brett laughing being no help at all.

brett "where you from man"
man in very broken english "i am in book....you know beer Guinness?"
brett " you are in the Guinness book of world records? for what?"
man "i do this thing, i tie a rope to my ear and do this" as he throws his shoulders away from brett and myself. brett looks at me and laughs as i do the same"
man "you know i put thing in my nose and do this" again he throws his shoulders back

i am totally freaked out something is wrong with this guy. I nudge brett to get out.

man "haha you know how i get to the states, to do this in front of 7000 people?"
brett " no, well it was nice to meet you man" as brett extends his hand the man extends his. on contact brett jumps back with a "wowwwa" "i am freaked out now"
the guy offered his hand to me as i waved my hand in the air as i walked away.

9:00 pm - life seems normal again. we are fried from the activities of the day and from the little sleep that we have had. landiesplaien was an area recommended for bars and clubs. after a night of drinking we arrived at home at 3:00am

No comments:

Post a Comment